Updated: Jun 9
Since 2016, Water2Wine Cruises has made the health and safety of our guests and crew members our top priority. During this time, the team at Water2Wine Cruises understands your concerns as we move forward with our intended reopening once Benton County is approved for Phrase 2.
Our main focus when creating our COVID-19 Plan is for the safety of the general public, our passengers and our crew.
What we are planning to do for you once we are back to work for you…
We have created a plan of procedures that will allow us to accomplish this assuring your safety and enjoyment on board. You will see changes to our past procedures, but these changes are needed as we work to exceed the guidelines set by state and local agencies, which include social distancing, the sterilization practices of our boats, proper PPE for our crew, and safety recommendations for our passengers prior to boarding for their cruise.
· We will be reducing our vessel capacity rate by over 50% to assure “social distancing” is met for your safety onboard.
· All tables on the vessel will be six feet apart. Only 5 guests or less at will be allowed at one table.
· All Public Cruise meals will be served plated by our crew.
· We will be posting reminders for passengers’ social distance, to wash their hands often, use provided hand sanitizes prior to food service, avoid handshakes, etc.
· We will be reminding guests to not cruise with us if have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been caring for or in contact with someone with COVID symptoms, or have any reason to believe you may have been exposed to the virus.
· The CDC strongly suggests guest to wear a cloth face covering anytime they are not seated at the table (during boarding and departing the vessel, or while going to the restroom), if desired.
· We will have single use drink menus for each table.
· We are adding hand sanitizes station available on both decks and on the dock for boarding and departing. Additional cleaning will be performed throughout the cruise as well, with handle, railing, restrooms, and other areas wiped often.
· We will be adding implementation of pre-shift temperature checks for each crew member on board.
· All crew member will be in personal protective equipment. We are minimizing the number of crew serving any given table. One crew member will be taking your table’s order, bring all of your beverages/food/utensils, take your payment, etc.
· Prior to boarding, our crew will have the vessel prepared, cabin areas will be sprayed and wiped down, concentrating on high traffic touch areas a second time. This includes door handles, bar tops, table tops, restroom areas, railings, etc.
· Our food and service staff training has been updated as well, providing even stronger direction with more frequent hand washing, more cautious handling of foods, beverages, utensils, etc. and meeting any new and enforced standards as directed by State and Local agencies.
For this plan to work, we will need your cooperation to help assure your time on the water with us will be the best it can be. Please note, ALL guests and crew will be expected to follow these procedures and to abide by all direction set forth by our staff while on board the vessels.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns, and we look forward to serving you for your upcoming event with us this season!